Seven Knights is one of the newest and more popular RPGs for both the Android and iOS platforms. Released by Netmarble, one of the top developer in the mobile gaming industry, the game has taken over both of the app stores by storm.
I have been playing Seven Knights diligently for the past 13 days, and managed to unlock every check-in bonus I can get till date. I have also been participating actively in Castle Rush and events.
After my recent review on Seven Knights, I have received many emails regarding the game as well as readers asking for tips and tricks. I have compiled seven tips that every gamer must know about Seven Knights here. Use these well and your heroes will hit the highest levels and conquer the toughest dungeons!
Tip #1. Daily Log-In
Like many other games, Seven Knights features a daily check-in bonus that rewards players that diligently log-in or play the game. Once each day, players will be given different perks like gold, item set, random hero, or even rubies depending on the day of gameplay up till Week 4.
Therefore, it is advisable that regardless of how busy you are, you will need to check-in at least once per day to collect your bonus.
Tip #2. Daily Quest
The distinctive feature about Seven Knights is that the game has many different quests for players to complete besides the main adventure. It features a Daily, Weekly and Monthly quest that players can strive to achieve and in return receive fantastic rewards. Always complete the daily quest to receive these rewards before it resets.
Tip #3. Join a Guild
Joining a guild has its benefits in Seven Knights. In a guild, players can participate in Castle Rush, fighting alongside with fellow guild members. Every day, players can enter different castles and face the guardians and knights guarding them. This mode features a tier system whereby the guilds are ranked according to their score in Castle Rush. From S to F Rank, players will receive different Chest Rewards and stand a chance to win great hero like the Seven Knights.
Tip #4. Lv. 30 Hero Achievement Reward
The game allows players to gain rubies relatively easy through pure grinding. Whenever a particular monster or hero hits level 30, Goddess Elena (NPC) will reward players with 2 to 5 rubies up to 100 times a day.
This system provides an almost level playing field for both the paid and free players in the game.
Tip #5. Participate Actively in Events
Another neat thing about Seven Knights is that there are plenty of events. Such events provide additional “pull” factor for players to engage in the game. They are also another wonderful source of opportunity to receive more perks!
In line with Halloween, Seven Knights introduced a Halloween Special Event that allows players to collect candy or pumpkin in exchange for rare items or heroes.
Tip #6. Use Honor Points to Complete Quest
Among all the “game currencies”, Honor Points are the easiest to obtain. Players can earn honor points through quests, arena battles or even receive them via friends and they are capped at 300. As such, it is almost instinctive that players should spend them on completing quests that require them to purchase items or heroes in the shop instead of rubies.
Tip #7. Always Take Note on Game Updates
For a popular game like Seven Knights, developed by one of the top developers, players can expect frequent updates. Such updates include new quests, new events, new heroes, new items or even introduction of new game mechanisms. Therefore, players should always get themselves updated on the latest changes to stay ahead in the game.
Nexon’s MapleStory M: Nostalgic World of MapleStory on Mobile
MapleStory, launched in 2003, is a free-to-play 2D side-scrolling MMORPG where players can choose from many exciting job classes and explore different worlds within the Maple Universe. MapleStory M, on the other hand, is an all-new mobile adventure spinoff based on the original MapleStory. When launched in Korea in October 2016, MapleStory M quickly became the #1 ranked free game on both iOS and Android. Now, after its global debut, Nexon has announced that it has been downloaded over three million times, becoming one of the top games in 2018 on Google Play.
In MapleStory M, players can relive the same experience that they get from the original desktop franchise, through their mobile phones. Nexon did a great job of transferring the game’s interface onto a phone, making it more user-friendly and intuitive, without differing much from the original gameplay. In the game, players can quickly view and access the controls, menu, quests, chatroom, and health and magic indicators at any time, in or out of battle. Unlike the original MapleStory, where there are a large number of hotkeys attached to the game’s features which may pose a problem for new players. This easy accessibility and visibility of the in-game’s features is a significant improvement.
The game also features the original set of classes, The Explorers, at the same time, players can play and communicate in real-time with millions of players around the world. There are in-depth, immersive storylines, real-time events, and big boss raids. Players can also enjoy endless character customization through hair colors, fashionable items, and accessories.
Other special features of MapleStory M include Auto Quest and Auto Battle. Auto Quest is accessible as soon as players start the game. It allows players to send their characters on a mission to either obtain quests by engaging with NPCs (non-player characters) or fulfill the quest’s requirements like killing a certain number of golems or collecting a particular mob drop. This feature decreases the amount of time needed to fulfill tedious quests, and more time can be dedicated to hanging out with the guild or exploring the worlds. Auto Battle can be unlocked when the character reaches level 20. Every day, players will receive a free “2-Hour Charge” for Auto Battle, which allows the character to automatically attack and kill whatever mobs that are on the map. When Auto Battle is turned on, the character will automatically navigate within the map, attacking mobs, getting experience points, and consuming pots to maintain optimum health and magic points.
MapleStory M Key Features
Five Classes – Players can create up to five characters and choose among Dark Night, Night Lord, Bishop, Captain, or Bowmaster.
High-quality Graphics – Immersive effects and superb graphics.
Endless Customization – Create a unique appearance and style for your characters using accessories and outfits.
Party and Guild System – Explore dungeons and grow stronger with a party or by joining a guild.
Auto Quest and Auto Battle – Level up and complete quests via the in-game AI.
MapleStory M Trailer
Credits to: 넥슨 모바일
Pixel Perfect: Kairosoft Mini Pixel World
After unboxing your new mobile smartphone and being mesmerized by its glory, you’ll probably want to test its potential with the latest graphic-intensive games. Smartphones today are equipped with the best processors and graphics capabilities such that they can even be better than most hand-held gaming consoles. However, there are still a handful of gamers that are obsessed with 8-bit games despite this advancement in technology.
8-bit or pixel art games were initially used to display characters and levels in a manageable way for gaming consoles, arcades, and home computing titles of the 80s. Pixel art usage saw a rapid decline during the era of the launch of 3D-capable gaming consoles like the Sony PlayStation and Nintendo 64. They have since made a comeback, and many pixel-art titles have been released for Android and iPhone in recent years. Some games were inspired by the 80s dungeon crawlers, while others were pure addictive titles generously sprinkled with pixel dust. The extent of how pixel art is used now is different as it’s not retro, but it’s innovation, bringing new techniques and gaming style to modern gaming genres.
Founded in 1996, Japanese game developer Kairosoft (カイロソフト) are known for developing game titles with unique gameplay and distinctive pixelated art style. With the release of Game Dev Story on iOS and Android in 2010, Kairosoft became a large hit and reached the top ten in iPhone app sales during the first week. Since then, Kairosoft grew its roots in this niche market in the mobile gaming scene.
Here are some of the best 8-bit games by Kairosoft for your smartphone:
1) Game Dev Story (Last updated April 26, 2017): Game Dev Story is a simulation video game by Kairosoft that allows you to manage your game company with the goal of making hit titles and consoles in order to make money. It features the ability to manage the quality of games released by hiring staff, controlling the direction and speed of game development, and using items which provide additional boosts for workers or change their jobs.
2) Mega Mall Story (Last updated February 2, 2018): Mega Mall Story is a mall management simulation game that allows you to manage a small mall, which you can expand by adding new stores, building more floors, providing new modes of transportation, and making your customers happy. The aim of the game is to increase your establishment’s popularity to make money.
3) Anime Studio Story (Last updated November 10, 2016): Anime Studio Story is similar to the “Anime Studio Story” as a “Developer” style simulation game. In the game, you manage your own anime company to develop the best anime available in the market in an attempt to become the best anime company. Speaking of the company, you can equip it with a library or even a theater. You can also upgrade your staff to craft a classic that will echo through the generations.
4) Pool Slide Story (Last updated September 13, 2018): Pool Slide Story is a management game where you can create and manage a wonderful and dazzling water park. Expand your water park by adding exciting facilities to become the talk of the town. You’ll be spoiled for choice when comes to customizing your water park with a wide selection of attractions to build.
5) Home Run High (Last updated June 6, 2018): Home Run High is a management simulation game that places you in charge of a high school baseball team. It might be a small after-school club now, but with the right management, this team will climb to world-class standard. It features the ability to train your players, install batting cages and other facilities to make life better for the team.
6) The Ramen Sensei 2 (Last updated September 10, 2018): The Kairosoft’s Ramen Sensei 2 is a simulation game that allows you to start and manage your own ramen restaurant. In order to make the best ramen, you will need to create your own noodles and soup. New soups and noodles are unlocked as you progressed through the game. Win over customers at ramen festivals, which you can play together with friends and face off rivals at ramen arena contests and make your Ramen Hall prosper.
7) Dream Town Story (Last updated June 26, 2018): Town simulator games are a dime a dozen, and they all seem to follow the same cookie-cutter format. Dream Town Story is a town building simulation game that breaks the mold of the city-building genre by allowing you to build your town from scratch. You can build houses, shops, and lots of other facilitiesto make your town a vibrant, lovely place to live in. Once you settled into your town, you may also try co-op mode, which enables you to team up with other players to build towns together.
8) Dream House Days (Last updated June 5, 2018): Dream House Days is an apartment management simulation game, where you can furnish apartments, and slowly grow your property into a place anyone would be happy to live in. You play as both an architect and a landlord in this fanciful title, and it’s up to you to furnish your ideal apartment with anything from arcade games to saunas to convenience stores. As you rise up the rankings of real estate fame and you might reel in celebrity tenants, ranging from popular singers to soccer stars, making huge profits.
Lazada Birthday Festival: Celebrating 6 with Great Deals and More!
Lazada is taking this year’s Birthday Festival a level higher as they celebrate their 6th birthday in Singapore, starting 24 April, with discounts of up to 90% off with 600+ flash deals and up to $120 worth of vouchers.
What’s more, you can further stretch your budget by using code (6LAZBDAY) and Citi Credit Card at checkout during 24-26 April from 9 am daily to get $12 off with minimum spend of $100.
If you are unsure what to buy and wish to be surprised, you may also try out Lazada’s Surprise Boxes ($29/$49) which they have worked with 74 different brands to bring you specially-curated boxes. These boxes comes in limited quantity and are up for grabs for a limited time only. They also contain goodies worth more than $100.
Who is Lazada?
Lazada is an online shopping & selling platform in Southeast Asia that features more than 2,500 brands, serving 560 million consumers across Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. Founded in 2012 by Rocket Internet, the e-commerce company aims to establish an Amazon.com business model within the region. They aim to achieve this by taking advantage of the untapped online consumer market and Amazon’s weak presence here.
In recent years, Lazada has grown to be a force not to reckon with as they get acquired by China’s Alibaba in 2016 as Alibaba expands into Southeast Asia with a US$1 billion Lazada deal. Subsequently, Alibaba also boosted its stake to 83 percent in 2017 with an additional investment of US$1 billion. Then, further investment of extra US$2 billion and tapping a top executive (Ms. Lucy Peng) to run the business. This move strengthened Alibaba’s vision of taking on rivals such as tech giant Amazon in the region. The latest funding will double Alibaba’s total investment in Lazada at US$4 billion which it said will “accelerate the growth plans” and help further tie the Lazada business into Alibaba’s core e-commerce service.
Lazada and Razer also announced this month the launch of a new digital game store on the online shopping platform, offering consumers access to thousands of digital games as well as reward customers with every purchase.
- IT Gadgets9 months ago
Top Picks: The Dehumidifier for the Modern Singapore Home
- IT Gadgets7 months ago
Quick Review: SAVFY® True Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Earbuds
- BenQ5 months ago
BenQ EL2870U: 4K HDR Gaming Monitor with Eye-care Technology (Recommended for PS4)
- IT Gadgets8 months ago
Huawei P20 Pro: Three-Eyed Beast with Great Speed and Battery Life
- Apps10 months ago
Lazada Birthday Festival: Celebrating 6 with Great Deals and More!
- Content Marketing4 months ago
Simple 7-Step Social Media Strategy to Dominate 2019
- Event3 months ago
Here’s What to Expect at SITEX 2018 Happening at Singapore EXPO This Week!
- IT Gadgets11 months ago
Microsoft Surface Pro (2017): Small, Yet Powerful 2-in-1